Maintenance Details for March 14th, 2017
1. Emergency Dispatch
- "Guided Down the Young Maple Pass" 2nd Phase maps added
2. Added new girl to summoning ritual
- ⚝6 Ueda
- Ueda cannot be summoned from <Keystone Construction> or <Special Keystone Construction>
3. Changed some units in the 1st (壱) and 2nd (弐) Summoning Spotlights
- Please refer to the features in the game itself for more information on which units were changed
4. Added Kai to following girl(s)
- The rewards for the "Aigis X Shiropro:RE 2nd Collaboration Campaign" and the "Welcome Back" campaign have been distributed to all users.
- As the number of returning users has reached 25000, a total of 5 Spiritual Gems have been distributed to all users.
- Added a new category to Castle Girl Sorting, "Attribute Type".
- Now, current sorting categories under "Castle Girl Menu" are as follows: Received -> Class Type -> Terrain Type -> Level -> Rarity
- For the "Attribute Type" category, units are sorted according to the following attributes: Plains -> Plains/Water -> Plains-Mountain -> Plains-Mountain/Water -> Mountain -> Mountain/Water -> Water -> Jinmusume
6. Bugfixes and Apology
- Regarding ⚝5 Usuki, who has had her strategem's effects adjusted. Her ki-generating tokens' effects were found to stack with other tokens of the same nature, thereby allowing players to exploit these effects and generate ki at a huge rate over a period of time. It has since been adjusted to remove such an exploit.
- To compensate players, 1 Spiritual Gem will be distributed out to players who owned Usuki before the maintenance on March 14th, 2017 at 13:00 JST. Distribution date is by next maintenance.